|公告事項||NYCU Glocal Digital Service & Innovation Competition|
The NYCU Glocal Design & Innovation Competition is a 3-day event aimed to inspire innovations in a post-pandemic world, with a focus on creating innovative digital and touchless services for promoting our health and well-being. Participants will be provided with tutorials, technical support, and mentors during the event.
- July 1 – July 3, 2021
- Keynote speech, Workshops & 32-hr Hackathon
- Language: English
- Venue: 1F, Meeting Room I, Microinfo Research Center, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University (Hsinchu Guangfu Campus)
- Organizer: Office of International Affairs, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University
- Corporate Partners: LINE Corporation, HTC Deep Q
About the Competition
The NYCU Glocal Design & Innovation Competition is aimed to create an opportunity for participants to generate innovative ideas and solutions to health-related tasks. During the 32-hr hackathon, teams must incorporate Line Developer Tools offered by LINE Corporation to build their work. Mentors from LINE will provide on-site technical support. Each team will demonstrate and present their work in the closing ceremony.
Current students from the University System of Taiwan (National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, National Central University, National Chengchi University, National Tsing Hua University) and the National Taiwan University System (National Taiwan University, National Taiwan Normal University and National Taiwan University of Science and Technology).
- Application Deadline: 23:59, May 30, 2021 (GMT+8)
- Notification of Acceptance: June 14, 2021 (GMT+8)
How to Apply
Each team should register through the online application form before 23:59 May 30, 2021.
- Ms. Katie Lai, Office of International Affairs, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, Ext: 03-5712121#50665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the Official Website for more details.